Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Going on a Trip

So the person who inspired me to start blogging (the one and only Dustin Jarrett) is currently blogging on his trip that he is taking in the Northeast US. I love these kind of blogs, as I think it is so neat to follow along, especially as DJ is going to a bunch of Dirt Tracks in new states. I definitely encourage you to read DJ's blog and frequently, as I do; it is often insightful and hilarious.


Anyway, this has inspired me to attempt to blog about my upcoming vacation. I am a very lucky person, I have this amazing wife, with an amazingly cool family. And we are going to be heading to Ormond Beach, FL (if you are unfamiliar it is right next to Daytona Beach). My wife and her family have been making this journey on an annual basis for about 20 years. This will be my 2nd trip.

We will be packing Krisi, Tyler (our 3 yr old son), John and Debbie (Krisi's parents) and myself into our Trailblazer and heading down to the beach for a week. It is guaranteed to be a fun week of sunbathing, eating, adventure golf, sunbathing, eating, napping, sightseeing, eating and playing on the beach. I know, so I gain 20 pounds and get a sun tan, not much to talk about right? Trust me the adventure is always on, and I will try to take some good pics to help share the adventure.


Like I said in the beginning, I am just trying out this blogging this, so we will see how it goes. Check in later in the week for more updates, pictures, and who knows what else.


Oh, and dont forget to check in on DJ at http://dustinjarrett.blogspot.com.


~ The Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment